Life Update!

11:25 AM

 
Hi, its been a while since my last update. Its not an important post actually, just wanna share what happened to my life for past a year.

I got a job recently, its my second month as a worker. Kinda enjoy this work but yeah some people here a bit annoying. Actually I don’t really like my new office, but trying to hang on here. My mom always said that chance never come twice and this is my chance to start being useful for my family so I took this chance.

Okay what should I share here?

Maybe this,
First, I learned so many things on my new job, especially about life lesson, trust someone. Im kind of person who cant easily trust people to share my personal things, yes I have trust issue. When I openly share my feeling and my story to people, its kinda show your nude to someone, willingly.

For almost two months here, I feel like start getting anxious for make any mistakes. Yes people makes mistake sometimes, but here, if you make mistake some people will badmouthing you. Well yeah, that’s a life.

Second, got a job and have my monthly allowance makes me feels like a real adult. Funny right? When my age tell me that im a fully adult now.

Being an adult is really struggling. Never thought that I’ll miss my school years this bad. I like being alone listen to music or watch some series in my room, but sometimes I feel lonely. Its not because I cant talk to anyone (I literally talking to my best friend like 24/7 and call my parent everyday), but inside my heart feels it. Is it called duality?

Third, lately I feel so grateful surrounded by people who love and listen to me when I had a hard time. As my personality who cant share anything to people I cant trust, this people always there listen to my story like almost everyday. Cant really say this to them but, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Fourth, for past several months I really active on twitter haha, not on my personal account of course. I made this account to separate my personal and fangirl account because my irl friends seems bothered by my tweet about Korean things. Who knows, I got so many friends through that fangirl things. When I go to another city, I make sure to meet one of them like I did when I went to Surabaya and Jogja last time. I had a good time with them!

The last, fifth. I think I still the same me who still trying to love my self and developing some positive side of mine. Me who still love korean things and hold my dream to go there someday. Me who still have limited trust for people and just share to someone I really trust the most.

I write this on my working time so I think I have to stop this here. I’ll make another story when I feel bored like today. Hehe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram