Reminiscence

12:13 AM



 
I’m here now, at my room in front of my laptop. Still fresh on my mind, what always I do at this time when I still on my KKN project.
Now, I write this post at 11.15 pm.

2 weeks ago, I’m still at Rowoharjo village, with my nine friends. Usually at this time we still chit chat, talking about jokes or else. Not all my friends join this “night session”, cause some of them already sleep.

It’s about a week since KKN project finished. Almost a week as well I sleeping on my bed at my boarding house. feels like something missing. Empty.

A month ago, we live at a house together there, 10 people together. We eat, sleep, doing some projects together. We see each other almost 24 hour a day, everyday. When we open our eyes in the morning until we sleep again. Eat everything that we can cook with really simple ingredients.

I love being there, there’s no feeling pressure or stress.

Now, even a small thing reminds me of anything that happened there. At that house, in Rowoharjo. Am I miss them? Yes I am.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram